We are seeking experienced Managers for our client in the automotive part retailer industry.
- Managerial experience (preferably handling an independent branch) in the retail industry.
- Candidate with previous Auto Parts experience is preferential but not required.
- Candidate should have 4+ years of work experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Similar trade qualification or bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license is a MUST.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer under affirmative action. We offer a competitive package depending on skills and qualifications with a pension fund and medical aid of 50%.
To apply, you MUST meet the necessary requirements, should be from the area, or should be willing to relocate.
Closing Date: 14 December 2022