At APS, we directly relate our success to the capabilities and attitudes of leaders on our team. To continue to operate to our high standards, we are looking for supervisors that are able to motivate staff to high productivity and superior standards of work.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at directly supervising of work-teams and connecting with customer needs, whilst being very good at administrative duties. You’ll not only direct the workflow of our team members but also interact with customers as the face of our company.
- Direct work of employees to meet quality and on-time delivery requirements; address production challenges and communicate to appropriate leadership.
- Partner with the production department to manage workflow and ensure employees fully comprehend responsibilities and delegated tasks.
- Set performance goals and deadlines in line with the company’s vision, monitoring budget and reporting variances to leadership.
- Monitor team productivity and provide performance evaluations, constructive feedback, mentorship, and discipline as needed.
- Receive and track employee and customer complaints, and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Ensure compliance with state and legal policies and procedures.
Proven experience in Warehousing/Retail/Construction will be an advantage
- 2 or more years of experience in effective direct people supervision
- Success track record and experience in systems and procedure compliance
- Relevant Business-related post-matric qualification is preferred
IMPORTANT SKILLS (Proof of skills is essential) Proven track record of the following:
- Team Development and Motivational activities
- Disciplinary activities and Conflict resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage time and staff
- Proven work experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to adhere to deadlines
- Competent in Microsoft Office Tools
Closing Date: 09 June 2023